Winter is here..is your car ready?
Keeping up with your regular routine maintenance will help improve your vehicle’s performance and catch minor problems before they become headaches. And in this cold weather..it is especially important! Here’s a few tips..
- Have your battery checked. Cold weather starting is a batteries toughest challenge
- Have your antifreeze and cooling system system checked for freezing point and leaks.
- Replace old blades and make sure you have plenty of washer fluid. Don’t forget to carry an ice scraper in your car!
- If you’ve been waiting to get new tires..don’t delay. Worn tires are dangerous in slick winter conditions.
- Get your brakes checked periodically.
- If you have any engine or driveability problems – get them looked at now. Hearing a weird noise? Car starting rough? Cold weather makes these existing problems worse.
- Replace dirty filters..air, fuel, and PCV filters need to be changed regulary.
- Get your oil and oil filter changed as specified in your manual. This is often one of the most neglected services, yet one of the most essential to protecting your engine.
- Make sure your transmission has been checked and fluids have been flushed at the prescribed intervals for your vehicle.
- Always carry an emergency kit with you including warm clothes and water
GET YOUR CAR OR TRUCK READY FOR THE COLD BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR WINTER SPECIAL!
Winter Special Includes:
- Conventional Oil Change with Oil Filter
- Casey’s 42 point electronic Courtesy Check with pictures
- Air Filter Check
- Tire rotation, Air and Tread Check
- Battery Check
- Fluid Check and Top Off
- Antifreeze system check
- FREE SET OF ECONOMY WIPER BLADES!!
- 10% off any BG Service or 10% off any Winter Preventative Maintenance